Mapping the controversy includes a survey of opinions and ideas about the topic. Use the resources below to help you get started.
Office Hours are NOW AVAILABLE synchronously online.
Contact Tara Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your topic and find archival materials available in Special Collections and Archives!
If you do not already have a topic, the following are broadly-based topic categories or suggestions for which Special Collections & Archives can provide strong primary source collections for your research:
• Women’s Issues: on campus, women’s rights, maternity leave, etc.
• People of Color on campus: as students and staff
• University organizations/clubs
• Building Names/Issues
• Cemetery topics: Historical and Current
• Americans with Disabilities Act on campus
• Title IX implementation, including sexual harassment, sports, etc.
• Student Handbooks
• Student Political Activities
• Clemson University and local relations
• The Year 1955
For Special Collections and Archives help, contact your Instruction and Outreach Archivist Tara Wood