Mapping the controversy includes a survey of opinions and ideas about the topic. Use the resources below to help you get started.
Ask an Archivist! Spring 2021
Office Hours are NOW AVAILABLE synchronously online with Tara Wood. Office Hours are Mondays and Wednesdays from 11am to 12noon. We can help with discussing your topic and finding archival materials available in Special Collections and Archives!
If you do not already have a topic, the following are broadly-based topic categories or suggestions for which Special Collections & Archives can provide strong primary source collections for your research:
• Women’s Issues: on campus, women’s rights, maternity leave, etc.
• People of Color on campus: as students and staff
• University organizations/clubs
• Building Names/Issues
• Cemetery topics: Historical and Current
• Americans with Disabilities Act on campus
• Title IX implementation, including sexual harassment, sports, etc.
• Student Handbooks
• Student Political Activities
• Clemson University and local relations
• The Year 1955
For Special Collections and Archives help, contact your Instruction and Outreach Archivist Tara Wood