Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Peer-Reviewed Real Estate/Development Journals
Distinguishing Scholarly Materials from
- Written by and for researchers and professionals
- Contain research projects, methodology, and/or theory
- Generally subject to peer review
- Well-documented; i.e., information incorporated or referred to from other sources is properly attributed and cited
- Articles in them generally have extensive bibliographies
- Published for/read by members of a particular trade or profession.
- Provide news and information about projects, fresh ideas, and changing circumstances in the profession.
- Contain advertisements -- and job ads!
- Increasingly available for free online.