Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Research Tools
WorldCat This link opens in a new window
TigerPrints This link opens in a new window
Clemson theses & dissertations. For terminal projects, select 'Student Works,' then 'Non-thesis final projects.' Requires Clemson VPN connection.
PolicyMap : GIS mapping tool with preloaded data
Easy-to-use online mapping with data on demographics, real estate, health, jobs and more in communities across the US. No limit on simultaneous users. Feedback appreciated!
Webinars, Tutorials, and QuickStart guide to get you mapping.
Powerful urban planning tool combining comprehensive land use data and thousands of environmental, social, and mobility datasets with data overlay capabilities.
[Access on a class-by-class basis, managed by individual instructor]
Pick Up Requested Library Materials in Greenville
ACCESS TO ELECTRONIC HOLDINGS:
- All you need for complete access to library materials in digital formats is a web browser, an internet connection, and a current Clemson ID.
- The Clemson Library Catalog will link you directly to our electronic resources, including eBooks, eJournals, article databases, article PDFs, and streaming video.
ACCESS TO PRINT MATERIALS from Clemson and other libraries:
- Follow instructions on this guide's FIND BOOKS/eBOOKS page to have print books delivered to your home or work address.
- Follow instructions on our FIND ARTICLES page to have print articles scanned to PDF and emailed to you. Easy!
- Clemson's Off-Campus delivery options are explained here. Please understand that we are all operating under unusual conditions--the Libraries are doing everything within our power to make sure you get what you need. Procedures are subject to change
- Plan ahead! Mailed items can take up to 3 days to arrive, depending on where you live. Allow a similar period for PASCAL materials. Delivery time for ILL-requested materials depends on which institution responds to the request, and how quickly.
Requested Clemson-held items are checked out to your Clemson Libraries account at the time you request them.
PASCAL and Interlibrary Loan items are checked out to your Clemson Libraries account at the time the request order is filled, which may be 3-5 days before you receive materials.