Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Evidence of scholarship:
- Published by a university or specialized press
- In-depth coverage
- Lengthy bibliography
- Academic author
Library Catalog for Books/ eBooks
You can search for books in the catalog by limiting to "@ClemsonLibraries".
- Use an asterisk * to find varied word endings:
- immigra* finds immigration, immigrant(s), immigrating
- Use quotation marks to keep phrases together:
- "Title IX"
- "capital punishment" cases
- "landmark law cases and american society"
- Look at full records to discover standard search terms:
- Sports for Women -- Law and legislation -- United States
- To find E-Books, add "electronic resource" to your search:
- health law "electronic resource"
- Too many Federal documents? Choose "Cooper (not fed docs)" from drop down menu under "View Entire Collection"
Books on Important Cases
The "Landmark Law Cases and American Society" series published by the University Press of Kansas offers more than 60 titles.
What if Clemson Doesn't Own the Book I Need?
PASCALCat This link opens in a new window
Look for the green & blue button in the right sidebar of catalog search results, or click this link to order from the unified catalogs of South Carolina academic libraries