Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL) has established a Collaborative Federal Depository Program.
Clemson University has agreed to become a Center for Excellence for the U.S. National Park Service, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, and U.S. Forest Service. Having signed a Memorandum of Understanding, Clemson has agreed to perform the following for each agency:
- Work to collect and maintain 100% of the agency's output
- Catalog these titles fully down to the item level and identify them as the archival copy
- Set the holdings on OCLC and agree to share through Interlibrary Loan without cost
- Participate in Kudzu (the ASERL union catalog)
- Work to develop relevant subject expertise
For more information about the program, visit the links below: