Clemson has a site license for ChemDraw.
Follow CCIT's directions to get your own serial number for ChemDraw.:
- Go to http://sitelicense.cambridgesoft.com/sitelicense.cfm?sid=315
- Verify your email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and click Continue.
- Login with your username and password. (If you are not registered, please register first.)
- This will take you to a page where you will find the download links.
- Please choose the appropriate download link (Windows/Mac, per availability) and proceed with the download.
The serial number will be emailed to you shortly. In case you do not see an email with your codes within a short period of time, please check your spam filters or visit http://www.cambridgesoft.com/login, log in with your email ID and password, click on My Downloads. You will find the details and the serial number of your license.
Please contact ITHELP@clemson.edu with any installation questions.