What is SciFinder Scholar?
SciFinder is a research discovery tool that provides access to research from many scientific disciplines, including biomedical sciences, chemistry, engineering, materials science, and more! It searches a collection of databases, including:
- CAPlus (Chemical Abstracts Plus), 1907-Present: Journals, patents, conference proceedings, reviews, and more
- MEDLINE, 1949-Present: Biomedical journals
- data from >55 million organic and inorganic substances
- >62 million sequences
- more than 27 million single- and multi-step chemical reactions
- To use the web version of SciFinder Scholar, you must first register to create a personal account, using a valid Clemson email address. Click on the Register Now button below to begin this process.
- If you already have a SciFinder account, click on the Sign-in button below to log in and begin searching.
- Access to SciFinder is limited to current Clemson faculty, staff, and students.
Registered Users: First-time Users:
(Requires an on-campus IP address)
Client Version: NO LONGER AVAILABLE
The client version of SciFinder Scholar has been discontinued for all U.S. and Canadian academic institutions.
The web version of SciFinder can be accessed above.