Here are the steps to follow to find Special Reports articles.
1. Go to the archive of the Economist on the public website: https://www.economist.com/weeklyedition/archive.
Note: This website is not where you will be able to access the full text of the articles. You are only using this website to identify the titles of articles in the Special Report section.
2. Click on a cover of an issue. You can change the year in the drop-down on the right.
3. Scroll through the contents to find Special Report and the articles listed in that section. The title of the article is the text below the red wording. If you click on the link, you will see the beginning of the article. You will also see a message to log in or subscribe. You cannot log in at this site.
4. Go to the Economist using Clemson Library's subscription: Economist (London)
5. Scroll down to the View Online section and click on Gale Academic OneFile or Business Insights: Essentials
6. Enter your Clemson username and password.
7. Choose the year from the drop-down under Full-Text Coverage, then click on the month and day for the Special Report you found on the public website.
8. When you see the list of articles, either scroll down to find the titles of the articles listed in the Special Report section from the public website or use the Search box to search for a title.
Here are the steps to find articles online in The Economist:
1. Go to the Economist using Clemson Library's subscription: Economist (London)
2. For current issues from 2017 to the present, click on Gale Academic OneFile. For archive issues from 1843-2016 click on the Economist Historical Archive.
3. Choose a year, month and day to browse an issue or type a keyword/topic in the search box to search all content.