Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Barnett, Cynthia. (2007). Mirage: Florida and the Vanishing Water of the Eastern U.S. Ann Arbor, MI: The University of Michigan Press. [ebook]
- Dunne, Thomas and Luna B. Leopold. (1978). Water in Environmental Planning. New York: W.H. Freeman and Company.
COOPER TD160 .D85
- Glennon, Robert. (2002). Water Follies: Groundwater Pumping and the Fate of America's Fresh Waters. Washington, D.C.: Island Press.
COOPER TD223 .G58 2002
- Hundley, Norris, Jr. (2001). The Great Thirst: Californians and Water: A History, revised edition. Berkeley, CA: University of California Press.
- Reisner, Marc. (1993). Cadillac Desert: The American West and Its Disappearing Water, revised edition. New York: Penguin Books.
COOPER HD1739 .A17 R45 1993
, Art & Art History
, City & Regional Planning
, City Planning & Real Estate Development
, Construction Science & Management
, Historic Preservation
, Landscape Architecture
, Planning, Design & the Built Environment
, Real Estate Development
, Urban Design