1. To read or listen to Overdrive books and audiobooks on your mobile device, just download the free Libby app from the app store appropriate to your device:
2. When you open the app, you'll be asked if you have a library card. Tap Yes.
3. On the next screen, select I'll Search for a library.
4. Type the university's name (Clemson University) or the zip code (29634) and select Clemson University.
5. On the next screen, you can select Skip this step and will be taken to a screen with book cover thumbnail images; from here, you can search or select a book.
6. Click Borrow under the book you want.
7. On the next screen, touch Enter library account details.
8. On the next screen, touch Next.
9. You will be taken to the Clemson Libraries Electronic Resources page where you will enter your CU username and password.
10. This will generate a virtual "card" that you can rename if you wish. Touch Next.
11. On the next screen, touch the Borrow button, and the book will check out to you for 14 days. You also have the option to set up notifications.
12. You can now start reading the book (Open Book), keep browsing, or go to shelf (which shows you what you have checked out).
For help with the app, see the Libby app help page.