Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Planning + Built Environment Journals
When you don't know the journal title...
To identify a journal in your area of interest among Clemson's holdings:
- Go to the Clemson Libraries Catalog advanced search page
- Select either "Keyword" or "Subject" in the first box.
- Choose a known legitimate subject heading for your needs--the broader the better (ex: Construction industry). Then add keywords to achieve focus.
- Enter your term(s) in the search box
- Limit your search scope to "Journals" using the Material Type menu to the right.
To identify a journal in your area of interest, whether Clemson subscribes or not:
- Go to the WorldCat catalog (the link is on the Library homepage, beneath the search box)
- Select "Advanced search"
- Use the search boxes to enter keyword or subject terms (Click on the icon to browse for already-indexed terms)
- Limit type to: Serial publications
When you already know the journal title
Use the catalog's Journal Search option to search by title for publications in both print and electronic formats across all Clemson Libraries collections.
Note that Journal Title searches are 'exact word order' searches by default.
The Clemson Libraries eJournal Finder enables you to search journals published in electronic format by title, or to browse eJournals alphabetically by title.
BROWSE eJournals by subject headings in Art, Architecture, and Applied Arts: