- Open LexisNexis
- On the main screen, click Sources (in the lefthand column), then click Find Sources
- From the Find Sources screen, look for the Topicsboxes. The center box is labeled Industry.Select the sources you want to search by clicking in the checkboxes, then click on the red Continue button.
- Use the scroll bar to scroll down to Chemicals and click in the checkbox
- Click on the red Find Sources button
- From this screen, type your keyword search in the Search Terms box and click on the red Search button.
"propylene glycol" and price*
- If you get too many hits, type an additional search term in the Search within results box
- Click on the title to get to the full text of the article
You can print the article, email it to yourself, or save it to your computer.
You can also export the article to RefWorks