Having trouble accessing online library resources? Here are some solutions to try:
- Use a different web browser (for example, if you're in Chrome, try Firefox)
- Check to see if your Clemson userID and password are working in other places (university email, BlackBoard, etc.). If not, contact CCIT (864-656-3494).
- Contact us! We'll help you figure out if the problem is due to our system.
- Connect to library resources using the VPN, which makes your computer act as if it's on the campus network. Click here for more information.
- Having trouble with firewalls? Check out this page for help.