Pick Up Requested Library Materials in Greenville
ACCESS TO ELECTRONIC HOLDINGS:
- All you need for complete access to library materials in digital formats is a web browser, an internet connection, and a current Clemson ID.
- The Clemson Library Catalog will link you directly to our electronic resources, including e-books, e-journals, article databases, article PDFs, and streaming video.
ACCESS TO PRINT MATERIALS from Clemson and other libraries:
- Follow instructions on this guide's FIND BOOKS/eBOOKS page to have print books delivered for pick-up at University Center in Greenville
- Follow instructions on our FIND ARTICLES page to have print articles scanned to PDF and emailed to you. Easy!
- Claim your requested items at the F.W. Symmes Library and Media Center at University Center of Greenville (UCG), 225 S. Pleasantburg Drive, in Greenville. Note the service hours on their website. The phone number at UCG is 864.250.1111. [map/directions]
- Plan ahead! Materials Delivery to UCG from Clemson Libraries may take up to 3 days. Allow a similar period for PASCAL materials. Delivery time for ILL-requested materials depends upon which institution responds to the request.
Requested Clemson-held items are checked out to your Clemson Libraries account at the time you request them.
PASCAL and Interlibrary Loan items are checked out to your Clemson Libraries account at the time the request order is filled, which may be 3-5 days before you receive materials.
Need help? Ask me!