For Direct Export:
1. Conduct a search and mark the items you wish to export.
2. Select Download from the search results page.
3. Select RefWorks direct import and click on Download.
4. The export will open RefWorks, if it is not already open, and you will be prompted to log in.
5. Your records should appear in the Last Imported Folder.
To Manually Save and Export Records:
1. Conduct your search and mark the records to export.
2. In the Results Manager box, choose Detailed Record as the format.
3. Select the Download button.
4. Select Plain text format and click on Download.
5. Using your browser's Save As function, navigate to the local drive and directory where you want to save the file.
6. Select Text as the file type.
7. Click Save.
8. Log in to RefWorks.
9. Select References/Import from the toolbar.
10. Select EI Engineering Village 2 as the data source and EI Compendex as the database.
11. Browse to find the text file you saved to your computer.
12. Click Import.
13. Your records should appear in the Last Imported Folder.