- Open LexisNexis
- On the main screen, click on Sources in the left-hand column and then on Find Sources
- From the Find Sources screen, look for the Topics boxes. The center box is labeled Industry.
Select the sources you want to search by clicking in the checkboxes, then click on the Continue button. (You will probably want to choose ICIS Chemical Business, and other sources based on the chemical you are searching.)
- Use the scroll bar to scroll down to Chemicals, and click in the checkbox.
- Then click on the red Find Sources button.
From this screen, type your keyword search in the Search Terms box and click on the red Search button.
“propylene glycol” and market* or "propylene glycol" and production or "propylene glycol" w/2 price
- If you get too many hits, type an additional search term in the Search within results box
- Click on the title to get to the full text of the article
You can print the article, email it to yourself, or save it to your computer.
You can also export the article to RefWorks.